Friday, July 29, 2011

Picnic outing

Yes. I said it. Randomly tomorrow. We're going to a picnic outing that the local fur group's having. It's at a nice little place in the middle of nowhere in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I need to get myself out of this funk. The only way I will be able to do it is if I get out with friends and do crazy crap. My concern? meeting up with Taben, he had been talking about going long ago. And, yeah unease. He'll kill. I know that Brennon and Chastin can take care of themselves and Allen. Malkin needs to practice and learn. And the only way he'll do that is to get around people and to get to uncharted territory that he's never been to. He's been in the woods behind the house here plenty of times. He knows it, he's familiar with it. So he can't learn anything with it. It's about an hour away. There will be people he never met.

I apologize to Malkin in advance if furries aren't your thing, but I guarantee we won't be around them much. But since you were cool with out friends when Taben got Slendy after their ass you'd probably be cool with this picnic thing as well. I'll pay your way in as well, so don't worry about that.



In other news, still have not eaten anything, and have not drank anything. been almost two weeks. And been even longer without sleep. And I'm feeling fine. Boy does this save us money around the house. though i do miss the taste of stuff in my mouth. I think I'll go another week to be sure it is what it is before I return to my normal routine of eating and drinking. It's too much of a social thing and i miss sitting and having dinner with everyone else. We have the best conversations then. I think I'm going to start cooking as well.


I know people won't want to hear this, but I think I'm going to stop college. I'm so busy with all this current madness I just don't have time. I want to concentrate on helping others. I dunno. My mind may change but I'm doubtful. We'll see. I have until my first week of fall classes. I just.. will really miss Taben and having him around as college buddy, and again the whole being busy thing. Brennon has a nice cushy job now though so.. do I really need to go too school to get a degree I'll never use? I dunno.


Anyways that's it for not. it's been pretty quiet and there's not been much to really say. I'm going to head off and work on getting the supplies we need to take to the picnic ready. I'll see ya all later. Stay safe, eye open.

No comments:

Post a Comment