Monday, August 15, 2011

When the River Meets the Sea

Very long and productive day. I know where I need to go. I'll head there first thing in the morning. I'll pack up, leave the room, hand them my money and be on my way. I won't go into any details on how I got what I needed but I did it, I'm rather proud of myself really.

I'll say that the hotel I'm at here is really nice. Lots of trees, a park not far from me. Gorgeous view of the river. It's... just gorgeous.. definitely a place I'm most content to die in. I feel like I've come home.  Mom, Dad, Sam, Dean, and Brennon. I'll be home soon. I'll see you all in the Summer Land. I love you guys. Love you and miss you all so much. Soon guys. Soon.

I'm going to have a nice dinner, get things hashed out and make sure I get this all taken care of. I want KK to know for sure what is to be done after I die. She gets everything. Everything. She's just... thank you so much for this KK. I appreciate it. I've been nothing without Brennon, and now, now I'll be whole again. You'll help me join him again.

Soon Brennon, we'll be together again soon. I love you Brennon. I miss you. I'll see you. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment