Monday, May 9, 2011

Update

Mainly for the purpose of the RI Tablet.

Bottles were dropped on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 6:16am Atlantic time. Messages to Leviathan, Scylla and Charybdis have been delievered or are on the way to their recipients.

We stayed up all night to be sure that no one was around and the coast was clear. We were lucky honestly. The one person that came who was a crew member? Yeah, he didn't care after I told him what we were doing. He took up a job on a cruise ship to get away from Slendy apparently. It was nice having another on our side with this, another set of eyes to keep watch and all.

I've been up for going on 36 hours now. It is 7:44am attlantic time. I need to sleep. Brennon's already conked out. I think it's time I joined him.

Miss you all and will see ya in a couple weeks. Lots of love guys. Love ya Taben, I'll send ya a postcard when we get to land. We'll be stopping on Bermuda for touristy stuff later today. That'll be fun. So yeah. quick nap before we hit land.

4 comments:

  1. I approve of your reference to Greek mythology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better damned well send me something.. or bring me something nice home! Miss you guys, hope you're having a good time <3

    And Malkin, where was he referencing? He's simply reporting to the Reintegration Tablet that the task it had given him had been done. Or maybe I missed something else?

    It's been a long day, And I'm half asleep so excuse me for being confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest you ignore the RI Tablets theory.
    These mythological beings do not exist.
    Please remember they are called myths for a reason.
    He seems to think that either all myths are true or we are tulpa.
    Both are wrong.
    - Indrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leviathan, Scylla, and Charybdis are monsters from Greek mythology of course lol. Unless I'm missing something here? Lol don't mind me

    ReplyDelete