Friday, May 27, 2011

Taben's been found.

We just heard from Taben. He's safe and well. Mateo's going to get him. He was in fucking Alabama. Why the fuck was he in Alabama? And why did he just call us?

So many fucking questions.

Taben, I'm gonna kick your ass when I see you. No more going off alone.

Bastard.

And since My computer's working for the moment... and blogger is STILL not letting me post comments even on my OWN blog...

Chastin. I know exactly what's going on and no, it's not as easy as I'm making it seem. But it's something that you HAVE to do. You need Malkin. He needs you. Get your ass back to him. NOW. Or I will come and find you and kick your ass till you do. Or I'll send my Tall Friend to bring you to me so I can do it that way.

Malkin. Take care of yourself. Slendy can be pretty intimidating, but don't let your guard down. Just stay positive and stand strong. It'll be alright. He feeds off the negatives.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, dude. Its great to hear that Taben's ok. Also, tell slendy he's extremely awkward and mean for me

    ReplyDelete