Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fuck you Blogger....

...You cheap whore.

Branwen. Good to see you alive. Blogger would not let me comment on your post. Fucking hells. Yet Taben can post anywhere. I might steal his computer and use it and see if that fixes the problem. Bleh. I'll do that when we get home.

I'd love to have Todd with us for this run but we just don't have the time to wait unless he miraculously appears here. Something tells me it's going to be a long night. But it'll be the first night in a whilke where I feel like I'm acomplishing something and doing some good. I'm not gonna elaborate now. It's been fun trying to block Slendy as it is. I think he realizes somethings up. So... we have to make our move now. Hopefully all goes well and we don't get killed.

At least the house will be a little fuller for a while if this all goes well.

I'll explain it all later. Promise. Anyways, time to go. Catch ya all on the flipped side. Hopefully this works. Good vibes people, lots of good vibes. Hopefully sudden appearances don't freak them out too much... See ya! The Tiger and Mouse are on the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment