Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Clone no more

I'm leaving this here to rot, leaving it to stand as it's own story.

Every time I come here I don't write. I don't pour out my thoughts. I start reading over what I've written in the past and I get either extremely depressed, or extremely pissed. And I don't think Derek or KK want to deal with those emotional outbursts when they happen.

This is a new path, a new chapter. I know who I am (or at least I think I do) I'm a fighter, not a runner. And I'm going to do everything I can to keep my friends alive. I owe KK and Derek my life. I'd be dead if it were not for them, and they allowed me to stay here with them. And I appreciate it. So, I'm done. I'm done with the first chapter of my life. Now I'm moving on to the bigger and better second chapter. I hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment