Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Strike Three...

You're Out. Never, ever again will I ever want to see him near me or my family and friends. He's lost to me. He's gone.

The Eagle? That's Brennon.

Bran and the group got here, we were enjoying each other's company and the seeming quietness. Brennon had gone to nap a bit after work. I had worked on dinner with the help of Bran and went to get Brennon for dinner. He wasn't in his room I figured he'd be downstairs in the game room. And started down. Passing through the living room/kitchn ara to the basement steps Bran looks up to me.

"Aiden? Who's the Eagle? It's none of us." I just stare at her with a raised brow.

"Brennon's the eagle... why?" She seemed to pale and looked between the others and turned her laptop for me to see. I moved to look and saw the post. I read it over and got angrier and angrier with each word I read. My back started hurting and i could feel it moving. I need to learn to control them. I think it scared the crap out of everyone around ,e. I don't even know what to do. I can't believe I failed Brennon! I lost my husband and I'm just such a fucking ass and UGH! I went out and tried to find him but just... I'm so pissed and angry that I just don't know... and.. I just need to learn to control things but fuck... I have to teach myself... how do I teach myself. I swear to fucking GODS that he hurts Brennon... or worse. I WILL Fucking kill him dead. You do NOT touch my husband. At all. Ever. Fucking hells bastards need to fucking die and leave me and my family alone.

I'm going to try and calm down and go out and try and look again... Gods dammit Brennon, I'm so sorry... I'm going to go talk to Malkin and see if he can help.. and.. and maybe Alex... he's still so uncertain though.. I don't want to force him.

No comments:

Post a Comment