Friday, August 12, 2011

Soon...

Brennon's Gone. He's gone. Gone gone gone gone. That Bitch Andromeda, she fucking did it. She took my Brennon away from me. that fucking bitch I'll kill her. I swear to gods I'll kill her! Fuck her to all hells and frak her till she dies with pointy shit and sticks and ugh I just want to fucking kill her!

My Gods, Brennon, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry. I love you babe. I love you I'm sorry I let her do that! I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm so sorry. I miss you I love you. I'm so sorry. I'm so very sorry. It's all my fucking fault! I should have let The Slender Man do what he wanted with me and turn me into the monster. This would have never happened. And it did. Because I wouldn't give in. I couldn't give in and I just wanted to help people. I wanted to save lives! And what do I get? More lives wasted. Allen, Brennon, Sam, Dean my parents. All gone. All gone. Sammi and Crow and just. Gods dammit! How could I?! How fucking coul I?!

I'll find her and I'll kill her! And I'll kill anyone that tries to stop me. and then it'll be doe and I'll join Brennon. Brennon. Oh my Gods Brennon I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'll kill her for you then I'll come to you. I'll be with you again. Anyone that tries to stop me will die. I'll get her. And then we'll be together. Meet me in the Summer Land. Oh... oh no. My Gods no! How the hell am I going to do this?! That fucking bitch!

I just want Brennon back. I want to be with him. I can't do this. I can't keep going like this. I'm done. I'm ready to go. So I just need to find her and kill her and then, then I'll go to Brennon. We'll be together again. I love you Brennon. I'll be there soon. We'll be together in the afterlife. Just don't move on without me. Please. By Gods don't move on without me. I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

So sorry.

Just let me die... I'm ready now. Let me die.

Everyone's gone. I'm alone. I don't have the support I need. Malkin's a fuckin pussy. He won't approach me. He keeps hiding. He still has his precious Chastin. He doesn't understand, he'll never understand what it's like. Well he can fuck off too. Brnwen and the others, they're far away. They want nothing to do with me. They can go to hell for all I care. No one fucking wants to listen to me and stay near me. I'm this abombination. I do NOT WANT THIS ANYMORE! No Fucking. More! I don't want to be a fucking hatchling monster. Just take it th fuck away from me and kill me! Don't make me fucking suffer anymore! I swaer to the Gods above I will go after and kill everyone that's a pain in the fucking ass and wnats to bother the fuck out of me. They can all go and fucking die.

Just let me go. Let me die. It's better this way. It's better. I need Brennon. I need him. I love you Brennon. I'm ready. Ready to see you again. Come to me. Help me find my way to the Summer Land. I love you. I love you so much. Soon. I promise we'll be together again soon. Soon. I love you. Just wait for me. Soon...

4 comments:

  1. If you want me, then I'm here. I left you alone because you need time to understand this on your own. I won't ever abandon you. I suppose in a way I'm still your ever faithful servant. If you need me, all you need to do is ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and I are so much alike now, Aiden. We're so much the same. We have no one but ourselves. But maybe, just maybe I could help you. Master will help you feel less alone. All you have to do is ask. I know what it is like to loose the one you love. It will be alright. Master will help you.

    I still love you. But you speak ill of Master. I cannot allow that. We'll be together again, you'll see. Don't end your miserable life just yet. Hang on and come join me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiden, you know we left because we didn't want anyone else around our specific group to die. We didn't leave because of you. You cannot imagine how much we appreciate you helping us this whole time. We had our own problems thrown into the mix which likely didn't help things, and you always let us come up with you and stay.

    Even before we left. We meant it to be a one day thing, but you let us stay.

    Aiden, I didn't leave YOU. I left my family behind...WE left our families behind...so that maybe they would be safe. So that our stupid friends-turned-proxies would come after us instead. So my brother might be okay. So Danielle and Madden might be okay.

    We don't intend to stay away forever. We'll have to lay low now...there's no doubt everyone dying around us is going to draw the attention of the feds. But we didn't leave you, and we most certainly do care.

    Alex cried for six hours yesterday. Six hours. He doesn't even know you as long as I have. But you're like one of the most important people in his life.

    Please, Aiden. We aren't isolating you. Please listen...

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just caught up with Brennon's and your blogs, and don't you dare give up. I may not know you personally, but I know Brennon would be pissed if you gave up so easily, don't you dare let him die in vain. And if you ask, I will help you find that bitch Andromeda.

    ReplyDelete