Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fucking ass...

So I went to interview Slendy... we were all ready. Malkin was trying to think of shit and so was everyone else. We finally get everyone together to do the interview and the bastard leaves. I was not happy.

Then that entry with KK pops up? I don't know if she's hallucinating, or if that shit's really happening. Some part of me wants to say it's a mixture of the two. Either way, I am not happy. And we have even more questions now. Fucking ass had better stick around to answer them today or I'll start following after him to get his attention and get him to talk to me. Pisses me the fuck off. I just thought I'd come home and check on shit. After he lefts I went back with Brennon. I just got home and am going to go back here shortly. You all deserve an update though. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment