Friday, August 5, 2011

I just got home from visiting Brennon in the hospital. He's doing well. They're going to send him in for a grafting surgery to help his injured legs and feet where they need to replace the skin. He'll be going in for that Monday. We've been working to keep him hydrated. They're really keeping a good eye on him and he's doing much better than I expected. He's awake and well enough to do things so when I go in tomorrow I'll be taking his laptop in to him so he can work and what not. I'm just trying to keep an eye on things around here when I get the chance to. Taben's going insane and still making threats against all of us. I'm waiting to see Slendy because Gods know I have a lot of questions for him and if he doesn't answer them it won't be pretty.

Think of the Devil and He shall appear. Going to go and get this interview done and over with. Then I'm going to go back to Brennon. I've found if I use teleportation crap I can get past everyone and hide and be with him even when we're not supposed to be. I love him, and I'm scared to death that Taben might find him and attack him. I can't let that happen. I feel bad that Chastin and Malkin have to remain here, and I feel bad that Bran and the others aren't seeing as much of me. We're going to do this interview thig. Then tomorrow, Brennon's told me I have to be here to spend time with them before they leave. So... that's what's going to happen.

I'm scared to death at the thought of them leaving. Leaving didn't save Sam and Dean... it's not going to save them. I don't want to loose them, then I'd just be alone... It'd just be Brennon, Malkin, Chas and me.... and that scares me. I don't know what I'd do if I lost everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment