Sunday, December 12, 2010

And it begins.

The snowstorm's finally moved in. We've been under a winter storm warning all evening... at a bit afternoon it finally started snowing. Sometimes I really hate Ohio. Sometimes I can't help but love it. I'm a person that lieks the rain and the snow and all the crummy weather we get. Then there's all the foreests and parks and just.. it's gorgeous. I love it.

I'm really excited to see what it's going to be like tomorrow. I'm really hoping to be able to get some nice pictures at the park again. I wish I could have gotten some yesterday when we had the bit of a thaw out but I was too lazy and wanted to just lay around and do nothing.

Even right now I just want to lay around and do more nothing, lol. I didn't sleep well lastnight.. and I was up early this morning yet again. I really wish I knew what was messing with my sleep so much lately. Ah well. I'll get it figured out in time. Maybe I just need a good bout in the sack lol. I suppose that's something I can try for. I guess we'll have to see. Heh.

Ok.. going to head out now and laze about more.

No comments:

Post a Comment