Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blessid Yule!!

To anyone out there that celebrates it a very happy and blessid yuletide to you all! May the longest night of the year find you with someone to keep you warm.

I have a roast in the oven to go with tonight's celebrations. Our friends are still here to celebrate with us.

And I can't hold it back anymore! I'm the happies guy EVER IN THE WORLD!! BRENNON PROPOSED!! He asked me to marry him!! SOOOOO Happy I squealed and was girly and adn OMG!

I'M GONNA GET MARRIED!!!!

(I don't care if this makes me even more girlie, I don't even fucking care I'm SO DAMNED HAPPY!!!! [And I did say YES!])

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGOD. YOU GUYS. :D :D :D

    I had better be invited. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You silly thing, why wouldn't you be?!

    We're going to do something small around Ostarta or Beltaine (Beltaine is more fitting I think but Brennons pushing for Ostara). Can't have an actual wedding or anything because, you know, Ohio and all.. but we want to do something anyways. It's in the vows and the words not in the papers, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Papers are nonsense. You don't need papers to say 'I love you'.

    I must shamefully admit that I don't know what Beltaine is. D:
    But I do know Ostara! That sounds nice. I think I have to agree with Brennon. C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked it up. If it involves bonfires and jumping over them like Wikipedia says, I'm totally game for Beltaine too. >:D

    FIRE!

    ReplyDelete