Saturday, December 11, 2010

An Introduction

So, Brennon told me I should post something about myself here. Since he's the one that told me to make this stupid thing in the first place I figure why not.  I'll listen to him and moan about my pathetic life. Not like anyone's reading anyways. Heh, Brennon smacked me on the back of the head. Jerk. He said what I said isn't true.

Really. It's not.

My name is Aiden. I live in Ohio. I'm a college student. I follow a Pagan path and I'm gay.

That enough? Brennon says no. lol I lov him. I really do.

Ok. so where to start? I'm gay. I've been out of the proverbial closet since I was about 12 years old. I knew what I liked, I knew what I wanted and I was pleased and happy to proclaim it. There was never any questioning, I just knew. I've been best friends with Brennon for as long as I can remember. My parents and his parents knew each other and so we grew up together. Childhood Sweetheart? Ever heard of those? Yeah, that's what Brennon is for me. We've been dating since middle school when he finally came out of the closet. His first boryfriend really hurt him and I was there and helped pick up the pieces. We've been inseperable ever since.  That was about seven years ago.

I'm almost 21. Gonna be it in a few weeks actually. I'm a new years eve baby. Go me. I remember my mom always bitching at me when I was younger that I had to come out so soon and took away her chance at her 15 minutes of fame. lol my parents always provided for me and treated me the besst they could while I was growing up. I was raised in a Pagan household with my mother and father actively practicing. When I came of age, I too began to follow the path. I've been very happy and have always been accepted by my parents and family. I have two siblings. A Younger brother and sister; Candice and Dean who are twins. They just turned 17 last month and are the stereotypical inseperable twins. They're always there for each other. When they can't be there for each other, I can be there for both of them. I've always been close to them and it's a great feeling honestly. I honestly couldn't be happier.

After I graduated from high school I decided I wanted to take up the role and be the 'house wife' (Hell, I'm the girly one anyways, or so I'm told). It was all cool. I stayed home tended to things and did freelance art and writing on the side. Finally the bug started biting me to get out nad go to school and try and make a crer of it. Brennon has pushed me that way and nudge me evry chance he gets. He's going to be finishing up his degree in journalism in the next coupl of years. So he pushed me that way. So this past fall I started. I'm going into Computer animation and gaming design. I always wanted to do something art related. I'm debating if this is what I'll keep following though. I've always felt more at home with traditional means. Paints, inks. pencils and paper and canvas or clay. So I guess it's just a matter of figureing out waht to do. I'd not mind doing something photography related either. I really enjoy taking my camera and shooting pictures. I also like sweing and making and designing things... so maybe fashion or design? I'm not sure. I'm just in my first year, it'll all come to me eventually, just eed to get the hell over my dreaded math classes. Dammit I hate math.

So, yeah, that's a bit about me. I ran out of things to ramble about and probably over rambled. Sorry about that. I need to poke and prod Brennon. He convinced me to do this. I need to get him to do the same. lazy imbecilic prat. lol. No, really, I love him. He's my rock. I just have to tease him now and then. It keeps him o his toes.

Anyways I'll leave at this for now. I'll catch you all later. Blessid Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment