Friday, December 31, 2010

YAY!!

Bran's here! Now we're gonna get this party started! ::queue cliche party music:: (Well she's been here a couple hours but we just got done with the delish dinner Taben made. I think the two of them are getting along swimmingly. Bah, gotta love furries. So easy for most of 'em to get along no matter how diverse they are. I guess I shoulda explained that Taben is a pretransitioned transman lol. Bran seemed really confused at first with Allen calling him mommy and... well the whole boobs thing XP. I shoulda told him to wear his binder. Ah well. Everyone's adjusted and being dorky and... well furry. I think Bran's really digging his fursuit as well XP

Okies! Off we go! Gonna start the Slender Man Marathon now.Taben showed me three other shows we could watch after Marble Hornets. So... It's Marble Hornets, EverymanHYBRID, Tribe Twleve then John's Club. It's going to be a long night, but oh so fun!

I'll update before I hit the sack. Tis is going to be a blastin' 21st! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment