Friday, December 31, 2010

Nice way to wake up. :3

Brennon woke me up this morning with the most romantic happy birthday EVER <3 And then.. well it was really enjoyable I'll leave it at that lol! And then I go to breakfast to see that Taben's made me a full lay out of my favorits. bacon, eggs, sausage, backon, hasbrowns and toast and his homemade jam. God I love that guy and the cooking he does. :3

So just sitting around and chattering and hanging out. Watching the kid play games and just enjoying ourselves. I'm still creeped out by that plush. I came down to get something to drink in the middle of the night and the kid had left the plush on the couch. nearly scared the crap outta me. I'll be happy to get this video watching done and over with so that maybe I can be less scared. I somehow doubt it but I can hope, right? :p

Ok. Off to shower and then a quick store trip. Kitty's gonna get gooshy fud for the new year! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment