Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The fun begins!

I didn't realize the week was passing so fast!

Taben, Ryan and the kiddo showed up today. We invited them over early so they could get away from the hole in the wall apartment they live in. I wish we could convince them to live with us they'd be the most awesome livin house guest in like EVAR. Anyways there's been much fun being had.

But OMFG! Bran! Allen (Taben's son) is obsessed with Slender Man too. OMFG he has this plush that's the creepiest freakin' thing I've EVER SEEN! Taben said he made it for himself  but Allen hijacked it for himself. OMFG it's creepy as all get out! WTF! I don't even know what to make of it. It's like.. cool but creepy.

I told Tabby about the whole Slender Man thing and Bran telling me about the Marble Hornets and us agreeing to watch it on Friday. Omg I've never seen such an evil villinous look in his eyes before. Some part of this scares me D: What are we getting ourselves into Bran? What are we getting ourselves into?!

Ok. Bed's calling me. The next few days are going to be AWESOME! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment