Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So.... New Year's Eve Party, Anyone?

I've been buttering up Brennon, the hermit that he is and finally got him to agree to having a *small* party. I'm thinking just a few people. People he can tolerate (there's not many of them unfortunately). So... Branwen? You wanna be one of those few? Much fun will be had. I've got a couple friends we're going to ask if you want to bring any friends let us know!

I can't wait! Finally! We got this house together two years ago and haven't had anyone over other than the occassional visit from mine or Brennon's family. Will be nice to finally have SOMETHING larger. I'm all kinds of excited! XD I'm such a dork.

I'm going to start making polans. I know it's really early but... I'm really excited! XD

2 comments:

  1. WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT.

    Of course I'll be going. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, didn't want to have to tie ya up and kidnap you XD

    ReplyDelete