Monday, July 18, 2011

Confusion

Can anyone explain this to me? Anyone? Please? I just saw it. And I'm trying to figure out what the hell it means.

Also, Taben is missing. So is Allen. This concerns me. A great deal. I just came back to check on stuff at the house. Sam and Dean have their licenses now. We're sending them out now. We got a bunch of cash for them so they can move for a while, and we've signed the title to the van over to them.

I want them running. I don't know how much more time they have. I don't know how much more time anyone has. I'm losing myself, my boyfriend; Brennon's still close but it's a matter of time till I lose him as well. How many friends with I lose? I hoe I can find Taben and Allen. I've tried to speak with and call Faceless to come and speak with me. Nothing yet.

I'm just so lost and confused. I feel like I'm losing everything. I need to hang on. Just need to hang on. Trying. I. Am. Trying. But... will I prevail?

What the fuck is a witchchilde? What do the names and numbers mean? What the fuck does any of this mean?

1 comment:

  1. Just ignore that blog, Ai. We have more pressing matters on our hands at the moment. If Taben went off with slendy for the moment we know, at least, that Allen is safe. Slendy would never hurt that kid. As for Taben, I think slendy noticed we wanted to try and cure him and wanted to get him away from us.

    The problem lies in the fact that it's entirely possible that It took them to use as leverage against us and slendy.

    We'll find them, Ai. Don't worry...you won't lose anyone else. You have the powers of the Slender Man and you're one of the strongest people I know. You won't lose yourself and as long as you're around no one will get to Brennon or any of your friends.

    Taben's disappearance wasn't your fault. He's slowly losing his mind, Ai. If anything he left of his own volition. You saw his last post...he misses Ry. I think part of him wants to die already...he doesn't seem to care what happens to him. If he loses the will to live then it's almost certain that he'll become a Hallowed. We need to prevent that.

    ReplyDelete