Friday, July 22, 2011

Strike One

We've lost Taben.

I want to be pissed and angry, but honestly, I don't have the time right now. Slendy's not happy in the slightest. There may be a chance he can get Taben back to us, but I'm not going to get my hopes up just to have them dashed again. For now I've revoked his access to here. He won't be posting here till I know he can be trusted. I'm close to blocking him fully from the content here.

I find myself thinking hard about this.This just doesn't seem like Taben. I find myself wondering if this is a measure Taben's done to keep Allen safe. Allen's still missing. Maybe It and the group have Allen. And are using it as bait. Claiming they'll give Allen back and keep him safe if Taben joins them. I do not like this one bit. Taben would do anything for that kid. It's the only logical explanation.

In other news, I've done it. Malkin's got some... nice advantages he can use now. Maybe it's a good thing Taben's not here. Malkin may need time to learn and understand everything he's been given. And then maybe his blood will be enough to heal Taben. We'll need to keep on guard though. All bets are off if something happens to Allen. Taben will be lost to us forever.

For now, We're going south. Something tells me that they're after Branwen's group. That's the only place I know that has a Crow and a Raven.

No comments:

Post a Comment