Sunday, July 17, 2011

This is not good.

So Taben's just... well. I think we're losing him. I think he's becoming a hallowed. Last night I woke up to what sounded like someone getting sick in the bathroom. I went to check on this and found Taben in there coughing and sputtering blood. I did not want it to come to this. EVER. If this is how he's going to be, then how, how pray tell is he going to be able to protect Allen and keep him safe? Malkin brought up a good point in that.

Let's add into this that he's probably just infected a group of his closest friends. I'm certain that we're going to hear about some disappearances soon. I'm not comfortable with this... and it's not something Taben needs to deal with. Brennon and I were talking as we were laying down to sleep last night. We're losing Taben, we're losing our boyfriend. It seems like this is just.. something Slendy's trying to do. It scared me. It scares both of us. Allen needs Taben, he needs his mom. It's all he has left. Taben, in his Hallowed stupor, came out to his mom.

She's pretty much disowned him. Especially when she found out he had put in papers to legally change his name. She's threatened to take legal action to get Allen from Taben. She can't do it, and Tabne has Allen's doctors behind him on all of this. Allen's grandmother told Allen about this. And Allen go angry.

All Taben has is me, Brennon and Allen and then what few of his friends are left. Malkin, Amber, Mark. I don't know if Chastin considers him as such. Come to think of it, I've hardly seen much of Chastin since he's returned. But still, it's complete chaos.

I have some thoughts and plans though.

Oh, and the experiments I'd been talking about? here's current progress on experiment one.

I've not slept since Wednesday. I'm awake, fine. I'm not tired in the slightest. I can fully function and think. I'm showing no signs of exhaustion or whatever it is normal human beings have to deal with. I don't know if I like this. It may work to my advantage, and if I try to sleep I'm sure I could. I have to wonder as well. How much is Taben actually sleeping now that he's not rooming with us and has gone back to his old bedroom.

Brennon and I want our boyfriend back. Malkin wants his friend back. It's a matter now of convincing Da' to let me have him back and not go after Mal and Chas again.

Lots of thinkin' time ahead of us. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

  1. I don't care if slendy comes for us again. If it means we can save Taben then slendy can stalk us all he wants.

    Once Chastin understands the situation I'm sure he'll feel the same. He's been gone a lot lately. He's trying to understand everything that's happened. He knows that I consider Taben a close friend and I know he wouldn't want him getting hurt for us either.

    As for Taben, I hear him moving around in his room at night. I don't think he can sleep. It makes sense...he's got slender substance oozing out of every orifice and slendy's probably focusing on breaking him completely.

    ReplyDelete