Monday, February 28, 2011

Fuck You Ohio.

How the hell can you be almost 60 with beautiful wonderful thunderstorms at 4am then suddenly be at 33 dgrees with chances of snow by 1pm? I hate you. I want to go back to Texas. It was so warm and pretty.

Yeah, so I'm home... in Ohio. Slendy was oh so kind enough to bring me home when I finally turned into a pleading and begging mass at his feet. It's like... he was trying to teach me some lesson and now I learned it? I don't know what the lesson was supposed to be though.

I hadn't posted because I'm very childish and was oh so amused that I was at 69 posts. I didn't want to break that pretty little number. but I figured I should post. So people knew I was alive and alright.... just... tired. I slept all day yesterday and through most the night.... I could sleep more but I figured I should begin resembling a living human and not some zombie thing.

Slendy is very in and out of the house. He scared the ver living crap out of Brennon yesterday and this morning. I'm not sure if I'm flattering myself by sayin this but I think he's... worried about me? I don't know. I don't want to speak out of turn or anything. Oh, and interviews have been a now go so far. When I try and talk to Slendy he either waves and leaves or just stands there and stares. It's confusing.

I guess that's all I have to say. I'm gonna go study for this test thing I have tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're alive AND awake! <3

    And dang. I was hoping we could ask for Pete where Slice was, but apparently He's not cooperating.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete