Sunday, February 20, 2011

Well... that was enlightning...

Not....

Damn you Rizzy, seriously. Damn you. You made him leave. Brat.

Yeah another lat nigh. Went to a small get togethr then came home. I think Slendy was upset. He was sitting on one of the chairs at the kitchen table with His arms crossed. It was amusing... kinda. I'd go on to tell you about the whole thing but we finally just got done and I'm so tired I'm about to face plant the keyboard.

I've not been sleeping a lot... but mostly because of all the people and excitement. I think I almost got Brennon pissed at me because of my one question. I think I know how I can make it up to him though ;3

Anyways to bed for us. Four hours of hard grilling and actually a bit of... merriment with Slendy. But damn you Rzzy for asking that one question that made Him not answer any questions afterwards and decide it was time to leave.

I'll post it in the morning. It's hard to forget and I have a lot to think about.

Also, a quick happy birthday to my wonderful lovely man. Love you, babe. I'll be sure you get to celebrate real good tomorrow ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment