Saturday, April 9, 2011

Goodbye spring, hello summer.

Today it's supposed to be in the 60s, partly sunny. Low for tonight is 53. Debating on having a ceremonial bonfire after the wake. Good weather for it after all.

Tomorrow's high is 81. Mostly sunny with a chance of thunderstomes in the afternoon. The low will be in the 60s.

Where did spring go?

Taben and I are getting ready to head out and get some supplies and stuff before everyone shows up. Bran and her crew are expected around noon. We'll have a small lunch handy for them. Brennon's family will be here by 2. We'll start the wake at 3. After that there will be dinner, we hired a company to cater. At least the weather's being kind to us and we can have the crowd outside instead of stuffing them all inside.

I don't even know what to think about stuff anymore. Everything's becoming a blur to me. I'm glad my friends will be here. I think it'll be easier to cope that way. May have to tell Todd to stay here. I just, don't want to be alone. I need people who understand.

Taben says it's time to go, so, I guess we're going. I'll see ya later. Bran see you and the crew when you get here. Love you, sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment