Friday, April 29, 2011

Hard Blow....

Just before the wedding... we're waiting on people to start arriving in the next couple hours. I believe Bran and Co is coming up. There... is a possibility? that Frap is coming. We'll all be together and safe.

But.... how? How are we supposed to be happy?

If you haven't seen it yet.... Reach/ Ray.... is dead. Sacrificed himself for his lover and his child.

He's... going to be missed. I held some respect for him. To... to see him dead? To hear of his death? I don't even know how to take it.

I told Brennon. He's left he said we're going to celebrate his life tonight. I don't know what he meant by that but ok. HE just.. got in the car and left.... Brennon did I mean. It's just... I dunno. I guess it's that he's one of us. One of the runners/whatever you wanna call us... is gone.

How much longer will the rest of us be safe?

I hate to admit it, but... maybe Zerosage is onto something.  If we're all dead and there's no one to carry on Slendy's story, then He's dead, right? We'll have defeated Him. And It as well, yes? So... we'd all be safe. right? I.. I don't even. This is too much. Just... too much.

I'm gonna go wait for our arrivals.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'd be dead too. So yeah I guess that's something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we'd all be dead, all of us that are... fragments/hatchlings or whatever. I've been trying to keep in good spiritis. It's my wedding day. I'm making an angry face at you for not being here, y'know? You wanted to come. Where are you?

    ReplyDelete