Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kill Crush Destroy

That's what I'm going to do to a certain Rat should I ever see him. I mean it. I swear to gods I mean it. Kill. Gonna fucking kill him. You mess with my family. You're ass is grass. I am not happy, not in the slightest.

You ruined Bran's birthday. How fucking dare you. I dare you to come near me. Come here. You'll be hurting real fucking fast.

Be careful Bran. I think It's around. I can't reach Todd. I probably shouldn't but I sent Taben out. Taben's gonna try and find Todd and help.

I am not happy. I have never wanted to kill someone this badly ever in my life. Screw my path. If this guy and I ever meet face to face, all bets are off. He's toast.


Fuck that is not what I wanted for today. And.. just... FUCK. I'm so pissed off it's not fucking funny.

I need to find a way to get Bran her present... If she's not feeling the weekend I'm not gonna force her up here. Even if I think it'd be better for her. I don't care if she'd be a slobbering crying mess. I just know that she'd be completely safe here. I hope to the Gods above that... that.. fuck I don't even know.

I'm so pissed. We come home from a day out (which I needed, thanks Taben). We come back and we're talking and something brought up the Tree that Ygg had found. So I decided let's go find it and take pictures of it. Didn't find the tree. But Taben found a hole. Twisted his fucking ankle. Helped him back in. Took some pics along the way in and back. I don't think we were far enough back where the tree was. I'll post pics later. Or make a page for them or something. There will be a lot of pics... and I still need to go back in to get more. I have pics from today and a couple days ago when it was cloudy drizzly and stuff. I'll get more later. Part of me is concerned about going back in the place on my own. It's weird. Slendy's not been around for a little while. He's usually in and out a lot. He's not been around Since... Friday? I don't know.

I'm so angry. I needed out of that depression but this wasn't the way to do it. Not at all....

I'm going to bed. Fuck all this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment