Micron Pens, Water Colors
on Illustration Board
Wedding. Yeah. I've got nothing right now.
You think there will be one? I'm feeling doubtful.
What does the Dictionary say about a wedding?
Here's it's definition:
1. the act or ceremony of marrying; marriage; nuptials.
2. the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
3. the act or an instance of blending or joining, especially opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
4. Business Slang. a merger.
5. of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Let's go on to look at Marriage then?
1. a. the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc.
b. a similar institution involving partners of the same gender: gay marriage.
2. the state, condition, or relationship of being married; wedlock: a happy marriage.
3. the legal or religious ceremony that formalizes the decision of two people to live as a married couple, including the accompanying social festivities: to officiate at a marriage.
4. a relationship in which two people have pledged themselves to each other in the manner of a husband and wife, without legal sanction: trial marriage.
5. any close or intimate association or union: the marriage of words and music in a hit song.
6. a formal agreement between two companies or enterprises to combine operations, resources, etc., for mutual benefit; merger.
7. a blending or matching of different elements or components: The new lipstick is a beautiful marriage of fragrance and texture.
8. Cards. a meld of the king and queen of a suit, as in pinochle. Compare royal marriage.
9. a piece of antique furniture assembled from components of two or more authentic pieces.
10. Obsolete. the formal declaration or contract by which act a man and a woman join in wedlock.—Idioms
Now let's define love, shall we?
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
12. the benevolent affection of god for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.
14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
–verb (used with object)
15. to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
16. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
17. to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
18. to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
19. to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
20. to have sexual intercourse with.
–verb (used without object)—Verb phrase
21. to have love or affection for another person; be in love.
22. love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets.
23. for love,
a. out of affection or liking; for pleasure.
b. without compensation; gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
24. for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
25. in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion: a youth always in love.
26. in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
27. make love,
a. to embrace and kiss as lovers.
b. to engage in sexual activity.
28. no love lost, dislike; animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers.
So, love requires trust, does it not. How do you show any sort of trust? Do you show trust by going behind someone's back and telling other people there's something seriously wrong with them? No, no that's not love or trust. At least not in my fucking book. I've had this sketched out and inked for a couple days. I finished it today after I woke up. I slept in long then just dealt with other things. I don't know why It appeared in it. But there It is. Maybe now I know. Maybe... I have no clue. I'm just not happy right now. I'm hurt and angry and well pissed and just. It's not cool. This is not cool at all.
My back fucking hurts. Like a mother fuck. Slendy knows I'm pissed. He's hovering. I fucking hate when he hovers. We're going to the park. Fuck this bullshit. Fuck it. How fucking dare he not trust me. Who the fuck cheated on who? If anyone shouldn't trust nyone I shouldn't fucking trust you. But even after it I fully did. And now this? What the fucking hell. Fucking. Just. God dammit.
Yeah. Going to the park. I need to go in the woods and hide for a while. I get this bull fucking shit after all those fucking dreams. Bull shit. Bull fucking shit.