Sunday, March 6, 2011

Well.... fuck...

So I got two visitors in the hospital today... One is still here. Nurses have finally left me alone thank the Gods above. I've been so annoyed over their worried chittering over me. Still though...
Brennon told me to look at my blog when he was here... Then I saw the entries.

I remember making enries... those are not the entries that I remember though. I remember telling people I was in the hospital and was going to be away for a while... I remember reporting about my seizure episodes and the way I felt like shit,

I honest to Gods threw up when I read those. I'm still sick to my stomach.

Slendy's been keeping watch over me.... it's weird. I feel so wrong to actual feel safe in his presence. I know he's a killer, and he doesn't deny it. But... it's weird, y'know? It's really weird. It's like... I don't even know. I've felt so... in danger since I've been here... and I finally feel safe. He says he'll watch ovr m and keep me saf. He apologized for offending me and upsetting me with his joke that he didn't think I'd react that way since I had joked about it myelf.

He also says he's not the one that brought me home. Which.. probably explains a lot...

He said he caught one of the mortals responsible and ended them.

I don't even...

I need to lay down and try to sleep. They said if I stop seizing (we aren't even sure why I am at all, they come randomly and suddenly) that I can go home but they will have me under close observations.

I miss Brennon. I miss sleeping beside him. I miss him. I miss home. I miss the good food Taben makes for dinner and I miss Allens' games and annoying laughter.

I just want to go home. I never asked for this. By the Gods BRan... I'm so sorry I never meant to do that to you. I'm so sorry. I'm so very very sorry. Please. PLEASE stay safe. I love you sis. Stay safe! Eyes open! Stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. [super deep breathe]

    YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE YOU'RE ALIVE!

    And shush. Don't you even apologize. I thought it was my fault. I thought I brought It on you.

    We're as safe as we can be with these weirdos.

    I want to tackle squeeze you. Except you're really sick and that'd probably hurt...
    SO. Go get better so I can do that. 'Kay?
    And. You're getting cookies.


    <3

    Love ya, Ai-Ai.

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete