Monday, March 28, 2011

Not cool....

You God damned mother fucking asshole this is in now way amusing. I see you standing out there grinning. Well I can't see the fucking grin but I can FEEL it. How fucking fucking DARE YOU! How DARE YOU! YOU ASS!

I'm so fucking pissed right now. Pissed, humiliated and oh my fucking god there are no fucking words EVER AT ALL!!!

And.. thanks to Dean for letting me use his computer...

Take a wild fucking guess what happened.

I'm so fucking pissed. So god damned fucking PISSED!

Asshole. Fucking Mother Fucking ASS!!!

Brennon, if you read this... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Fucking hells.... Well guess I HAVE to obey now eh? Bastard. Fucking bastard.

Yeah, not happy if you can't tell. I'm ranting now. I'm being told to get off before I break the keyboard from mashing the keys in anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment