Saturday, March 12, 2011

Updates

Just gonna tick these off as I'm still trying to recover and get better from my sickness. Being on the computer doesn't really help that.

1) Slender Man's finally stopped hovering over me. Sleep comes easier.

2) Nothing new on that front to post

3) well I kinda lied. but may not. Rizzy's kinda disappeared. Taben hasn't heard from her, nor have any of us that talk to her on a regular basis

4) Allen's been wonky. Tiered, out of it. We're concerned that the Dark One may be trying something with him. We've stressed it to Slendy and he's been staying closer to Allen.

5) People have been totally been pissing me off and being asses with the Japan situation. But I'm not going to get into that.

6) I'm trying to develop a toony way to draw my friends, mainly those that may have a place in this 100 theme challenge. I such at drawig humans so maybe this will give me the chance. Taben keeps saying to draw people as furries but, well I'd not know how to start with that, or how it'd be recieved. Also. Ryan and Brennon aren't furry. Still figuring out what I'm going to do. We shall see.

And I'll leave it at that. I'm tiered. And I'll be loosing an hour tonight. I hate daylight savings time. Grrr you. grrr

Also... Diablo has eaten Branwen's soul. So we may not see updates from her for a while :(

No comments:

Post a Comment