Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When I get stressed, I get tiered and/or sick. I've been both lately. My trip last weekend still has me on edge. Brennon spazzes every time Slendy enters the house and screams at him to leave me alone. He's paranoid I'm gonna get whisked away again. I hope that's not the case. I'm tiered. I want to rest and get better. Going from 70s and comig back into the teens weather wise has killed me. my throat is scrtchy and sore. if I'm not doing homework or school stuff I'm in bed resting. Sorr I haven't posted anything I'm just... gone. I'm sure getting tipsy as hell and pissed at Slendy didn't help. I wish I could put more meat in my entries but I just am not up for anything but sleep.

I thought I should tell you all in case you get worried when I disappear. I'm trying to talk Brennon into posting these things for me. I don't know. I guess we'll see. I'll poke and prod all I can. No promises though. between his last few classes he also has work. He goes into work in the morning and classes in the evening. This is why he doesn't post a lot. weekends are touch and go usually they pull him on something at work. He doesn't turn it down usually either. he wants to turn that into his job and stuff.

Ugh. I'm all kinds of blech. I'm going to bed people. Just wanted to give a heads up if you don't hear from me for a littel while. Hopefully things return to some sembalance of normal soon... I hope...Hard to say with life anymore here. Being foollowed by Tall Pale and Faceless really shifts your life around.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to ask you about the interview, but now I see why that's been delayed. I understand perfectly.

    At least it's been sunny and it's warming up...right?

    <3

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete