Thursday, March 31, 2011

So...

Ygg was right... not as hard as I made it out to be to do that... but Gods do I ever have a headache now. I think Brennon may be shitting himself with glee. I'm tired headachey and... kinda concerned what will happen when they discover I'm missing from my room....

At the same time I don't give a flying fuck. I'm hope and I'm staying here. Right here in this chari by the computer. I'm a bit pissed. I saw the gorgeous pics Taben got at the park. I missed a nice morning at the park. fuck me six times sideways. I'm gona get him to let me post them.

No, I'm not suicidal. I didn't do that and... I'm not exactly sure what happened. Last think I remembr is being in mental break down mode with everyone cursing at me and being pissed at me. My stister screaming at me over the phone and.. yeah...so... I left. went to the woods to find Da. wanted to do some practicing couldn't find Da. tripped fell got pissed at the root I tripped over. realized I wasn't making foot prints gtot pissed and cursed at that. it got dark  couldn't tell one direction from the other then i noticed i was past the property markers. Then I noticed It.  that's the last thing I really reember.. one of Its arms wrapping aroudnd my neck and picking me up. Next thing I know I'm waking up in the hospital psychward. Great.

Brennon's talking about trying to interview Da. I... really just want to relax...

Oh fuck you Todd what the fuck are you doing here? Nevr allowed to relax am I?

2 comments:

  1. Hey.

    He just woke up, man.

    He's back here eating. Which is another weird thing I never physically witnessed him do before.

    He says, "I wanted to check. All is well."

    And he's eating more of my food. TODD. I ONLY HAVE SO MUCH OF THAT SOUP.

    Heh.

    You doing okay? Want me to call?

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hrmmph. He's my proxy and keeps sleeping at your house and eating your food? What a rip... wait... nevermind not costing me anything right?

    Uhm... thank him-- nevermind... I seriously keep forgetting about that.

    I'm doing alright. Call won't hurt. Bored Aiden is bored.

    ReplyDelete