Sunday, March 20, 2011

Blessid Ostara

Wanted to wish it to everyone befor I was pulled off. This one will honestly be one of the most meaningful to me. It's good to be back with those I care about. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers that went out for me. I never thought I'd see any of this again.

I'd write something for Frap adn crew but honestly. I want to get out and be with my family and cherish them. I think the best story I can tell is the one that Brennon himself wrote in his journal. The story of my rescue and return to life. Please, everyone. Take time and cherish what you have before you. You never know when it will be taken away. I'm going to enjoy the day. We're going to get a nice ham and have a good roasted meal in celebration of Ostara.

The moon. I have it all to thank to the moon. Today I celebrate, give thanks and enjoy my time with loved ones.
Tomorrow I start the healing process. I know I'll make it through, becaus I hav Brennon, Tabn, Ryan, Allen and all of you out there in cyber space. I love you all. Thank you all so much. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna run up there and visit you this week! Or I'm at least going to try!

    For now, I send you my virtual snuggles.

    My god, Ai. I'm sosososoSO glad you're okay. <3

    ~ Branwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya too Gal. I'll hold you too that. Brennon's planning a party or some shit. I dunno. he'd have the full details.

    ReplyDelete