Friday, March 25, 2011

4- Birth

Four for a Birth
Micron Pens, Watercolors
On Illustration board.
2.5 x 3.5 in


What a wonderful birth that would be. They care about me. They care about what happens to me. Unlike the sack of crap that claims to be my fiancee. They don't go behind my back and fuck with me. Slendy's always there. Always helping. Always beside me. It, I don't know. But It is the ring leader. The Dark One, the Dark Master. He frightens me. scares me. He's void of color. black and white. Jagged tendrils and seem to suck up the light. There's this fear that eminates from him. You know he's powerful.

I wonder what it's like to kill. I asked Slendy while we were at the park. Again. He looked at me. He seemed concerned. He watched me a long moment. Then the Dark Master appeared. He hovered over me. Those tenacles crackled and flailed and birds just... fell from the trees all around. It was an amazng sight. I'm ready now. Ready for it all. Ready to witness ready to kill. Why am I drawn towards killing. Why? I don't know.

I remember waking up this morning as Brennon's alarm went off. Brennon got up. He called in to work. He got pissed off. He told me he has to go in. He's sorry. He can't loose his job.

His job is more important than me.

Everything is more important than me.

I'm so lost.

So confused.

I don't know what to do. I feel empty. Dead almost.

It frightens me. And it empowers me.

Which path do I take?

I love him but I don't. He loves me. But he doesn't. I'm so confused.

So uncertain.




We're going to the woods. The woods means safety.

7 comments:

  1. Aiden you're drawn towards killing because its our kind's natural desire to hunt!

    I think I have a cousin.

    Happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. our... kind?

    Wait. What the hell are you saying?

    I'm one of them? One of you? I don't get it. How the fuck does that even work?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know. Slender never told me how we come about. But it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long was he following you? Did you have interest in him when you knew he was following you?

    I'm so confused. I don't understand. I don't understand at all. I'm so confused...

    And yet at the same time, it all makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean Kelly? Yeah he wanted. . .he wanted to KNOW. He just. . . do you understand what I mean?Do you understand at least that? Please say you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've replied to your comment on my Blog, sorry I didn't see it before I made the above comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do understand that. I really do. It's all so much clearer. He was right. Though of course he would be right.

    He's always right.

    ReplyDelete